Thursday 21 August 2014

Re-doing my Paradise!

       Home is paradise on earth. It is that one place where we can be ourselves without having to worry about anything or anyone; not even worrying about how we look. Being a person who loves being at home rather than going out, I absolutely love decorating my little space according to my taste. It is such a bliss re-doing it, adding personal touch-ups. It lifts my mood like anything. 

       I would like to re-do my home with ethnic as the theme. Here are the three items that I would love to have:

1. Mobile Stand:


       I came across this classy looking Chitrahandicrafts Mobile Stand Design - 1 which immediately caught my attention. I don't have a mobile stand. I sleep keeping my cell below my pillow but recently I read an article about a cellphone kept under pillow having burnt up! It seriously scared me. So I would love to get this Mobile Stand so that I can keep my cell safely. The clock that is designed so brilliantly is a plus. The whole design is so awesome, that it adds a good finishing touch to my room and definitely will be the center of attraction and appreciation.

2. Wall Decor


      Next thing I would love to have is Aapno Rajasthan Ganapati Kalash and Diya Wood and Clay Wall Decor. I am a devotee of Ganapathi Bappa. I have a small idol of Ganesha that I carry with me most of the times. So I would love to have this lovely wall decor and hang it in the hall, where I can see it as soon as I enter the home. I am sure this idol will spread a positive vibe in the home. After all what is paradise without God?

3. Lantern:


       One more thing which I would love to add is this Aapno Rajasthan Lantern-048. The lantern is a beauty! It was love at first sight. I couldn't stop myself from looking at this lantern repeatedly. If this was my reaction, then I can only begin to imagine how wonderful the reactions of my guests will be when they see it at my home. It will be like adding a feather to the crown when they appreciate it. This lantern definitely is an eye catcher!

       With these three things, I am sure my mission of re-doing my home will be a grand success. Not only will it make me happy, it will also make me proud when people start appreciating my choices. Mission accomplished!

PS: This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

6 comments:

  1. you have picked beautiful things, I have also chose a look a like theme,

    My House My Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post !
    All the best for the contest !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethnic it is mine too! Well, guess, ethnic is what suits back at home the best. Don't you think? Good one

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)